The admission procedure begins as per the admission notice announced by the Tribhuvan University for both of the departments. The date can be confirmed accordingly.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS STUDIES (BBS):
Number of Seats: 90
Course duration: Four Years
Class Timing: Morning Shift – 6:15 am to 9:15 am
The candidate applying for admission to the BBS programme:
- Must have successfully completed the 10+2 in business/ commerce or an equivalent course from a Higher Secondary School Board or from Tribhuvan University or from other University/ Board recognized by T.U or must have studies mathematics or economics as a full paper at the 10+2 programme.
- Must have secured the minimum 50 % marks at the 10+2 or equivalent or at least grade C in average in A Level programme as prescribed by the Faculty Board or Campus concerned.
- Must satisfy any other entry requirements or criteria as prescribed by the Faculty Board or the campus.
MASTER OF BUSINESS STUDIES (MBS):
Number of Seats: 50
Course Duration: Two years (Four Semester)
Class Time: Morning Shift: 6:15am to 9:15am
The candidate applying for admission of MBS programme;
- Must have successfully completed the bachelors level from any University/ Board
Recognized by T.U.
- Must have secured the minimum 50% marks in bachelors level from the Faculty Board or campus concerned.
Must satisfy any other entry requirements or criteria as prescribed by the Faculty Board or the campus